The Eternal Maker Crafts

Saturday 29 August 2009

The Eternal Maker Trunk Show

What is this,  I hear you ask?  A trunk show? 
Well, on 26-28 November 2009 (thursday night, friday day & saturday day) we are holding our very first handmade and vintage trunk show. 
Come and celebrate handmade, and do your christmas shopping all at the same time (it feels pretty early to be saying that but I know how some of you - and I most definitely do not include myself here - like to be organised and buy early, so I'd best tell you!)
Local makers (and many of the staff of the eternal maker) will be filling a suitcase (a la the ones above)of their handmade and vintage pretties and offering them to you - yes, you - for sale.
We still have some spaces left for these suitcases and the prices are pretty reasonable (in fact, very reasonable!) so if you are interested please let me know!
I for one am pretty excited about seeing what Chichester has to offer in crafty talent, I know many of you are super talented so come and get involved!
x A

3 Comments:

  • At 31 August 2009 at 18:47 , Anonymous sarah armstrong said...

    Hey Anna
    Sounds interesting - can you email me details/prices? thanks,
    Sarah Armstrong
    cataloochee1 at googlemail dot com

     
  • At 10 September 2009 at 23:06 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi, could I have details too?
    Polly(razbre_duck@hotmail.com)

     
  • At 24 September 2009 at 15:10 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello, really interested in your trunk show. Would you please email me details if there are spaces still available? Kay (kay_guest@yahoo.co.uk)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home