The Eternal Maker Crafts

Tuesday 26 August 2008

A momentary derailing

So here is the promised update on the flat above the shop.
hahahahahhaaaahaaaahhahahahaha. Excuse me while I laugh hysterically. Everything was going smoothly, floors were coming up. walls were being stripped, smell was (mostly) being dispersed. And then, on that fateful day we packed up and left for Festival of Quilts, our man who does, did one, and decided to go on a bender.
And then nothing...

Nothing. I want you to be hearing the wind whistling, the birds are silent, the children have gone away, all is quiet...

I want you to be hearing the sound of tumbleweed rolling through a wild west town just minutes before a shoot-out.
Nothing.






But don't worry - ha - I panicked you there, didn't I? It's ok - we got another man who can and all is back on schedule, IT WILL ALL BE OKAY

If I tell myself that enough times it'll be true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home