The Eternal Maker Crafts

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Silly Bunny has been a Silly Bunny

I made melly & me's silly bunny. This has been the pattern that hasn't been selling as well as some of the others so I thought if I made it up then it might entice people more - I always like the things I can actually see rather than just a picture, so maybe other people do too!
So I was picking out all these funky fabrics, a bit of Alexander Henry Stars for one leg, an Amy butler stripe for another leg (I have a thing for long stripy socks) a moda hot pink essential dots.... and then my eye strayed to this new blue fabric we have in from Westfalenstoffe and I put back all the brights and went for this:

I have put a fabric kit for him including the pattern but not the stuffing on the website here

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home