The Eternal Maker Crafts

Wednesday 23 January 2008

Some new stamps I've been thinking about...

So, there I was, surfin' the net, as they say, (i think mum calls it procrastinating; I call it 'research') when I accidentally stumbled upon these cute stamps (ah ha! See, research, I told you...) Actually it happened a while ago, right at the beginning of this whole shop melarkey, and I thought, I just don't know enough about rubber stamps. I mean, I know what I like and what I don't like, but who knows if anyone else would like them? I still don't know the answer to that, apart from the fact that me and Becky and then me and Mum went through the images from the website on Saturday and were giggling and 'aww-ing' so much that Shanice was looking at us like there was no hope left. So I decided that that was good enough. And the fact is, I LOVE THEM!!
You have probably all heard of her, she is Just Johanna, and her little birds and trees and owls are just aahh... so arty, kitschy, aahh. have a look at them here here I already have in mind a diorama card with the submarine and maybe an owl and some watercolours - if it comes out anything like what is in my head, it'll be a goodie. I will show you when I finally get around to it - after all, this is me we are talking about, with my time scale and the fact that the stamps haven't even been ordered yet.. we'll be lucky if I manage before next year - although mum has put me down for a 3D card making demo sometime in April and it sounds purrr-fect for then.
The catalogue is winging it's way across the atlantic to me and I will be placing my order hopefully at the end of this week! Hurrah!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5 February 2008 at 15:49 , Blogger kitty stitch said...

    hello there, just thought Id check out your blog as have been given some of your lovely buttons. Ive put a link on my blog if you want to have a look! many thanks
    http://kittykatstitch.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home